It's your connection

Welcome to Your IP address is something you probably rarely think about, but it's vitally important to your online life. Without an IP address, you wouldn't be able to get today's weather, check the latest news or look at videos online. Why? Because without your IP address, websites like, CNN or ESPN wouldn't know where to send the information you asked for. They wouldn't be able to get it to YOUR computer.

IP address assignment

Internet Protocol addresses are assigned to a host either anew at the time of booting, or permanently by fixed configuration of its hardware or software. Persistent configuration is also known as using a static IP address. In contrast, in situations when the computer's IP address is assigned newly each time, this is known as using a dynamic IP address.


Static IP addresses are manually assigned to a computer by an administrator. The exact procedure varies according to platform. This contrasts with dynamic IP addresses, which are assigned either by the computer interface or host software itself, as in Zeroconf, or assigned by a server using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). Even though IP addresses assigned using DHCP may stay the same for long periods of time, they can generally change. In some cases, a network administrator may implement dynamically assigned static IP addresses. In this case, a DHCP server is used, but it is specifically configured to always assign the same IP address to a particular computer. This allows static IP addresses to be configured centrally, without having to specifically configure each computer on the network in a manual procedure.
In the absence or failure of static or stateful (DHCP) address configurations, an operating system may assign an IP address to a network interface using state-less auto-configuration methods, such as Zeroconf.

Uses of dynamic address assignment

IP addresses are most frequently assigned dynamically on LANs and broadband networks by the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). They are used because it avoids the administrative burden of assigning specific static addresses to each device on a network. It also allows many devices to share limited address space on a network if only some of them will be online at a particular time. In most current desktop operating systems, dynamic IP configuration is enabled by default so that a user does not need to manually enter any settings to connect to a network with a DHCP server. DHCP is not the only technology used to assign IP addresses dynamically.

How to Get Adsense Account

How to get accepted to Google Adsense Account

Today I am here to show you the easiest, fastest and most reliable way of getting into the program known as Google Adsense or just Adsese. I will give you a simple step by step guide on how to do so and you should get accepted in 1-12 Hours.

Here’s how it’s done:
•First of all, you need to make a BRAND NEW Google account. Go through the sign up process as normal however when it comes to the Country part, Make sure you enter either United Kingdom or United States of America This is because when you have to enable monetization (Shown later on in the tutorial) you have to have your account under certain countries. I know for definite US and UK are fine for Monetization.

•Next you need to simply head over YouTube and sign in with your new Google account. Make sure all is working well and don’t forget to choose a username!

•After that you will want to head to and press ‘Enable Monetization’. This is what I mentioned in step one.

•Next you have to head to and follow the steps given. When you’re actually creating your Adsense account, you may put in your REAL Information such as your Real Name, Address and phone number. This is because a way Google Adsense verity’s you is by sending you a simple letter with a 4 letter code inside.

•Now you simply await confirmation. I have tried this with many people and there seems to be at least a 90% Success rate. The other 10% have either put in wrong information or haven’t followed the instructions correctly.

I hope this helps you all out :)